VinRecordsOnline Com - CARHISTORY.US.ORG DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

1.2
Style and Design

VINRECORDSONLINE is associated with carhistory.us.org which operates several sites in different states. In doing a supposedly $1 (One Dollar) search with the Florida version apparently VINRECORDSONLINE has a OPTION for a subscription that is ALREADY CHECKED.

One must UNCHECK this option to avoid additional charges. Well, it must be in very small print, because I missed it AND was charged $18.95 the first of SIX months subscription. No wonder my bank asked if I really did this. I did a CHAT on which I was able to discover their connection to CARHISTORY.US.ORG.

and after I complained/threatened the claim I will be refunded funds and my account (that I did not know I opened) will be closed. As the Zen Master says, we'll see. Stay Tuned.

BTW. The search results were poor to nil.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vinrecordsonline Com Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Neena on chat refunded charge and closed the unwanted account.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices, Very small print contains opt-out to avoid further charges.

VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert

1.3

Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group.

I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account. Well, guess what. Of course, they stareted charging anyway.

They wanted to rebate back one month!!!!! I wanted to speak to a supervisor, I have now been on hold over 30 minutes. Do you think they will ever answer? Neither do I .

I will let the phone sit to see if they ever answer. I am sure they will not. Beware of VINRECORDSONLINE.COM. THis is the shell company used by the theives.

Please do not do business with either group.

Beware, beware, beware, beware, beware. UPDATE: never did answer

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

vinrecordsonline
VinRecordsOnline Com Verified Representative

Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our company and I would like to offer a full refund immediately. Please contact me via email at support@vinrecordsonline.com or by phone at 855-549-1873 today for a full refund.

Andy Wright